Celebrating the neurodiverse community in the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
Come join us for great speakers, incredible auction items and a really fun time!
RSVP! Hurry and save your spot!
April 24, 2021
All proceeds benefit
Ryther’s Aspiring Youth Program
We can’t wait to see you at NeurodiverseNW!!!
Make a watch party with friends or family! Click here to see all the great items and experiences that you can win.
And a big thank you to the parents, providers and, most of all, the youth that make this community incredible!
- 4:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. Optional - Cooking with Sadie Suskind-Davis, Junior MasterChef Semi-Finalist (indicate on RSVP that you would like to receive a recipe to do from home)
- 5 p.m. Call to gather
- "A play from the Bay"- Neurodivergent sketch comedy from Dandelion Clubhouse
- Danny Reade “Autism Entrepreneurship"
- Panel of young adults: "Neurodivergent-led Design"
- Your Moment of Zen, Shayla Collins, UW Center for Child and Family Well-Being
- Mickey Rowe, autistic actor and activist
- Honoring Jennifer Annable, Badass Emeritus, EEU/APL School
- 6 p.m. Closing Convocation
- With MUSIC by Tony Van Zeyl